General rental conditions The View Rental Services
1. The tenant: the person who rents the apartment in his or her name.
2. The landlord: The View Rental Services.
3. The rental agreement: an agreement for renting or renting an apartment that is concluded between the tenant and The View Rental Services.
4. Rental price: price per night x the number of nights agreed.
The rent can be increased with costs and the deposit.
5. Down payment: The part of the rent that the tenant owes to the landlord when booking.
6. Deposit: the amount that the tenant pays to the landlord in advance or on arrival in the apartment for any costs, damage or loss for which the tenant is responsible.
7. Arrival and departure time; the times agreed between the tenant and the landlord
Reservation and cancellation
1. An apartment reservation request is made exclusively via our website or via an official e-mail. Receipt is confirmed with a booking confirmation.
2. The 20% deposit must be paid immediately after receipt of the reservation confirmation.
3. After receipt of the deposit to The View Rental Services, the rental agreement is concluded.
4. In the event of cancellation or cancellation by the tenant, costs will be due.
5. In case of cancellation by the tenant within 2 months before arrival, he owes 10% of the rent, in case of cancellation within 1 month before arrival, he owes a compensation of 20% of the rent, in case of cancellation within 14 days, this is a compensation of 40% of the rent and in case of cancellation within 2 days, the compensation is the full rent.
6. If desired, the tenant is responsible for a cancellation insurance.
1. The rent (excluding deposit) is paid entirely through the bank.
2. The 20% deposit must be made immediately after receiving your confirmation.
3. Reservations made more than 3 months in advance, the full rent must be paid within 2 weeks before arrival.
4. In the event of non-compliance with the payment obligation, the reservation will lapse without obligation to refund the deposit already paid.
5. Departure earlier than planned – regardless of the reason or cause – will not lead to a refund of the rent paid and any costs of cleaning, damage or loss will be deducted from the deposit.
6. If The View Rental Services is forced to cancel the rental agreement due to force majeure or other circumstances, it will immediately inform the tenant of this with the obligation to immediately repay amounts already paid. The tenant has no other right than to reclaim this amount.
1. The tenant pays a deposit. The security deposit of €300.00 must be paid in cash or by credit card upon arrival.
2. This deposit will be used by the landlord if the tenant, his co-occupiers or visitors have caused any damage to the apartment, the inventory and/or the living environment or if the inventory is missing.
3. The expected time of departure must be communicated in good time by the tenant to the landlord, who will inspect the house together with the tenant.
4. The apartment will be handed over neatly and “broom clean” by the tenants at the end of the stay. The dishwasher, washing machine and dryer must be left clean and empty. Cutlery and crockery must be returned clean to their original position. Damage, defects or missing items must be reported to the lessor immediately by the tenant.
5. The final check for damage and/or missing items is done before the departure of the tenant.
1. The tenant remains legally liable for damage caused by him or his co-occupiers, even if this damage is established after the end of the stay.
2. The tenant is legally liable for his (non-)acting as well as the actions of his co-residents and visitors, as well as for the damage they cause. The tenant must take out insurance against legal liability himself.
3. Complaints from the tenant that are the result of the apartment not being in accordance with the descriptions on the site or Booking.com or the poor state of delivery must be reported to the landlord within 24 hours of arrival.
4. The landlord accepts no liability for damage suffered by the tenant, co-residents and/or visitors or their property as a result of his stay in the apartment.
5. The lessor accepts no liability for damage in connection with theft, misappropriation or loss of items located in the rented space or common areas. These items stay in the rented apartment at the own risk of the owner and/or interested party
Number of persons
1. The number of persons allowed to stay overnight in the apartment will be the same as the number of persons stated in the reservation . Bed linen and towels will also be provided for only the number of persons specified.
2. Before the start of the rental, all names and identity papers of the tenant and co-residents must be passed on.
1. If you have complaints on arrival about the cleanliness of the apartment, you must report this to the landlord as soon as possible, so that this can be resolved as soon as possible and in consultation.
1. Each apartment has its own free parking space in a secure and closed underground parking garage. The parking space will be assigned to you upon check-in.
1. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, elevator or in the stairways
2. Smoking is not allowed in any Wellness area
1. Pets are not allowed without prior notice.
2. Damage caused by a pet will be recovered from the owner who remains responsible at all times.
Arrival and departure times
1. Check in from 16.00 until 20.00h
2. Check out between 10.00 and 10.30h
3. The tenant must strictly adhere to these times unless otherwise agreed and recorded in advance.
4. If the tenant exceeds the departure time, additional costs may be charged for the part that concerns the time exceeding. Costs and claims arising therefrom of the next tenant will be borne by the cross tenant.
1.For each apartment you will receive a bunch of keys with; key entrance for the complex, door key, key for the storage and remote control for the secure parking garage.
2. Apartments that are equipped with a central alarm system, you will also receive a digital alarm chip for connecting and disconnecting the apartment.
3. If you lose the keys or alarm chip , you must report this immediately to the landlord.
4.Costs in case of loss of your keys € 75.00 per key ring.
Responsibilities and Obligations
1. In connection with the proper course of the stay, the tenant must comply with the guidelines of the landlord and manager and the tenant is legally liable for damage that would be the result of his wrongful behavior or non-compliance with the guidelines or these general terms and conditions. requirements.
2.The tenant undertakes the rented apartment and its contents including the surroundings respect, including the noise level in the environment.
3.The tenant is obliged to grant access to the apartment for necessary repairs and maintenance.
4. Use of internet ( WiFi ), television and radio is subject to proper functioning.
1. By making a booking you will be included in our address file. If you no longer appreciate this, you can indicate this via the website, e-mail or telephone. In the context of the Personal Data Protection Act (GDPR), we do not pass on your data to third parties. We use it to keep track of the status of your reservation and payments. Furthermore, we use your data to send you the necessary information about the stay and finally to keep you informed of our services.